FTL Distributing Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
• All order changes or cancellations should be reported either prior to shipping or immediately after the order has been placed. Our shipping process is very quick and streamlined so there may be a chance that we cannot make alterations to the order.
• Items may be returned for a complete refund within 30 days of purchase.
• FTL has a full 2 year warranty on all products we sell that might become defective.
• All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by the FTL Distributing testing facility or by a third party authorized by FTL Distributing. Upon the explained test(s) results, nondefective items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. • Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility.
• FTL Distributing reserves the right to replace defective parts or to issue a refund if FTL Distributing sees more fit.
• There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
• All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. Within thirty (30) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty process must be followed.
• All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing with all accessories and documentation, including manuals, warranties, and a copy of original purchase invoice. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , obtain an RMA number, and clearly write the number on both the invoice copy enclosed with the returned merchandise and on the packing from outside. DO NOT SHIP IN OR WRITE ON RETAIL BOX, always use cardboard boxes and packing material to keep item(s) safe in transit. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when checking on the status of your return. Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused and will be returned to you.