Road King RK56 CB Microphone
- Category: CB Accessories, CB Microphones
The RK56 CB microphone is well known in the CB industry for being the most reliable and clearest sounding. The Road King microphone uses a premium noise canceling element for the best possible sound quality. The 4 pin connector can be used on almost any modern CB radio with a compatible 4 pin jack. The RK56 microphone fits comfortably in your hand and is durable enough for years of usage. The 9' coiled cord can reach almost anywhere in your vehicle and then snaps back easily.
The Road King RK56 CB microphone installs on any compatible 4 pin microphone jack. Most modern radios such as Cobra, Uniden, Midland and Galaxy all use the standard 4 pin connector. Simply plug in and screw on the locking ring and your ready to have the clearest sounding microphone around.
What's In The Box
Road King RK56 Microphone
FTL Distributing offers a 2 year warranty on the Road King RK56 CB microphone. To obtain warranty information on your product just send an email to email@example.com
- 4-Pin Connector Black Cycolac Case
- Dynamic Noise Canceling Microphone
- Black Coiled Flex Cord
- 2 Position Momentary Slide Switch, Normally Open Contacts
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-8kHz,
- Output Level @ 1kHz Open Circuit: -72dB (ret. 0dB=1V/Ohm Bar)
- Power Level: -55dB (ret 0dB=1Mw/10 Ohm Bar)
- Output Impedance: 2000 Ohms (Matches 600-5000 Ohm Inputs)