Firestik K9A 18' Dual Coaxial Cable
- Category: CB Accessories, CB Radio Coax Cable and Connectors
The Firestik K9A uses RG59 which is a 75 ohm coaxial cable. This is very important in a dual CB antenna system, normal 50 ohm coax like RG58 or Mini 8 simply will not work. The high quality RG59 has a stranded center conductor and is 95% shielded to prevent RF leaks.
- Stranded center conductor to maximize flexibility and prevent untimely breakage.
- Shielding coverage that averages 95% to protect against RF leaks and interferrence.
- Polyvinyl center insulation for ruggedness and longivity.
- Performance that exceeds mil-spec requirements for 75 ohm RG-59A/U coax.
- Dual PL259 For CB Antenna Connection (SO239)
- PL259 For CB Radio Connection